These can be prayed daily so please forward.
1. We declare that You alone, YHVH, are God and that forever You are good. We steadfastly praise You, for You are in control in Israel, Gaza, the Middle East and all other nations. We submit our hearts and minds to align with Your love for all humankind as we pray from the position of being “seated with Messiah in heavenly places.” (Ephesians 2:6) “For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood but…. against spiritual forces of evil in heavenly realms.” (Ephesians 6:12)
2. Shepherd of Israel, You prepare a table for Your people in the presence of their enemies. (Psalm 23:5) As Israel engages in truce talks at the international negotiating table, we ask You to override any and all schemes of Your enemies to prematurely end Operation Protective Edge. Would You give supernatural wisdom and tenacity to Israeli negotiators so Your purposes for this war, and the establishment of Your peace, would not be thwarted “We know that You can do anything and no plan of Yours can be thwarted.” (Job 42:2)
3. Faithful Sovereign, we declare the release to Israel, according to Your will, of all needed resources from the nations, including military weaponry. We thank You that Israel will know this is by Your hand. We plead mercy on the US regarding President Obama’s withholding of missile sales to Israel; let there be a divine reversal of his decree, as well as other nations’ recent decisions to stop arms sales to Israel. At the same time, let the international intercessory prayer army of YHVH arise! “’Not by might or power but by My will,’ says the Lord.” (Zechariah 4:6; see also Ezekiel 37:1-10)
4. Creator to Whom “the nations are as a drop in the bucket” (Isaiah 40:15), we ask You to sever the demonic power and supply sources—in both the natural and supernatural realms—of Hamas, the Islamic State (formerly ISIS, which now has a toehold inside Israel) and other terror groups set to destroy Your people. Confuse and confound Your enemies. Meanwhile, we pray the full protection of Your Word in Psalm 91 over Your covenant people. Mercifully save us from the fowler’s snare….the terror of night….the arrow that flies by day…and…command Your angels to guard us in all our ways. (Ps. 91)
5. Savior Redeemer, You love all who are created in Your image and desire they come to the knowledge of truth. (1 Timothy 2:4) Amid suffering, would You turn both Jewish and Arab hearts to Yourself. According to Hebrews 12:24, the blood of Jesus speaks more powerfully than even the goriest bloodshed of man. Therefore, we petition You for a harvest of souls in Israel, Gaza and the Middle East.
6. Omnipotent One, would You expose and deal with egregious media lies, distortions and false allegations of Israeli war crimes. Thank you for the declaration of truth and moral clarity through a minority of voices around the world; protect and empower those voices with steadfast courage. Through them, open ears and eyes around the world to discern true, moral justice from false, secular humanist justice. “Should [You] not have compassion on [the nations] in which there are [multitudes] who do not know the difference between their right and left hand?” (Jonah 4:11)
7. Just Judge and Defender of Israel, we ask You to represent Your people’s case in the international diplomacy war and “lawfare” mounting against Israel and her national sovereignty. We bless Your prophetic restoration of Israel. “It is not for your sake, O house of Israel, that I am about to act, but for My holy name… I will take you from the nations, gather you from all the lands and bring you into your own land. Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols.” (Ezekiel 36:22-24)
8. Son of David, we submit to You the unprecedented scope of global anti-Semitism tied to the Israel-Gaza war. You said You would test and sift the nations like sheep and goats based on their treatment of the Jewish people. (Matthew 25:31-46) Nevertheless, in agreement with Your heart and Kingdom purposes for this hour, we petition You for a merciful “stay of execution.” Dispense blessing toward Israel and blessing on those through whom that blessing is dispensed. (Genesis 12:3)
9. Coming Bridegroom King, we pray for our brothers and sisters in Messiah in Israel, Gaza and throughout the Middle East. Despite the circumstances, strengthen them with Your presence, in which there is fullness of joy. Protect and deliver them from the evil of Christian anti-Semitism. Though “darkness will cover the earth and deep darkness the peoples, the glory of the Lord will rise upon [those who are His].” (Isaiah 60:2)
10. We thank You, God Most High, for the countless answers to prayer in this war and reports of miracles on the battleground. We worship and praise You for glorifying Yourself in this blood moon season of war. Prince of Peace, Your Kingdom come and Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. (Matthew 6:10)