This season of Passover we are “sounding a trumpet” before the Israeli election on March 23. God marvelously delivered and set His people free to worship and serve Him at the original Passover and exodus. We are calling for a holy convocation of Israeli believers to petition Heaven to once again set our people free as we approach Passover 2021. May God deliver us from spiritual bondage and ungodly governance, that Israel may worship and serve Him in Yeshua. We invite you to be part of this holy convocation from wherever you live.
Different streams of the Israeli Body will come together the entire day on Sunday, March 21 (Israel time) to pray and fast for the election, our country and our people. If you would like to join your hearts with ours, I have written the prayer points below for the convocation and also, your consideration. Thank you for standing with us and may God abundantly bless you from Zion.
- Repentance. We humble ourselves, turn from our sin and repent on behalf of God’s covenant people Israel. (2 Chronicles 7:13-14)
- Election Process. We pray for righteousness and justice in the election and voting process, with any corruption exposed and justly dealt with. (Proverbs 14:34)
- Voters. May a spirit of grace and supplication convict Israelis to vote for parties whose leaders fear the Lord or stand for righteousness or both. (Zechariah 12:10, Psalm 111:10)
- God’s Choice Leaders. May God give us a coalition government and prime minister through which He can best achieve His purposes for Israel at this time of our restoration. (Psalm 75:6-7, Proverbs 21:1, Daniel 2:21, Proverbs 16:33)
- Salvation. Let there be a coalition government conducive to the spread of the Gospel, salvations in Yeshua and aliyah for all Jews, including Messianic Jews. (Psalm 24:7-10, 1 Timothy 2:1-4)
- Restore Truth. Let a government be established that exposes and disdains corruption and deception in governance, while upholding truth and righteousness. (Proverbs 14:34, Proverbs 16:12)
- Security. Lord, we ask for a government which is very strong, yet trusts in You, in matters of national defense and security. (Psalms 121 and 91, Zechariah 2:5)
- Globalism. Give us, O God, a government that resists premature surrender to anti-Messiah or globalist agendas, and instead embraces its call not to be like other nations. Free Israel from any anti-Messiah restrictions on personal freedoms or institutional strongholds based on anti-Messiah foundations of the modern state. (Ezekiel 20:32, Deuteronomy 28:13)
- Pandemic. We pray for a government that seeks godly wisdom in establishing pandemic and post-pandemic policies, and in transitioning to a post-pandemic economy. (Proverbs 24:3-4)
- Sanctity of Life. We pray for a government that honors the sanctity of life and understands that abortion is murder. (Exodus 20:13)
- Servant Leadership. Raise up shepherd-leaders to govern Your people with father and mother hearts of love for Israel. Give them an anointing to heal and unify the people. (Matthew 23:11, Jeremiah 3:15)
- Religious Strongholds. Let any ultraorthodox Jewish, and other religious strongholds, that oppose faith in Yeshua be broken. (Luke 11:46)
- Witchcraft. Let no witchcraft or weapon formed against Israel succeed. May all covenants we have made with death be annulled by the blood of Yeshua. (Numbers 23:23, Isaiah 54:17, Psalm 9:15, Psalm 57:2-6, Isaiah 28:14-19)
14. Jerusalem. We pray for the peace of Jerusalem, city of the Great King, in every natural and supernatural realm. (Psalm 122)