“Tomorrowland – Unite” is a globalist music festival scheduled to take place in Israel in the city of Rishon Lezion on July 29. Though we rarely make such allegations, we see this event as Luciferian-driven through a “strange fire” mixture of witchcraft promoting the worship of foreign gods. The date falls, not coincidentally, during the current period of “Between the Straits” and two days before the start of Tisha b’Av. If the serpentine concert unfolds as planned, it could grievously defile God’s people and land at levels far greater than we know today. We’re asking you to pray.
Similar festivals will take place at the same time in seven other, key nations around the world. Each will be connected with the others via satellite for interaction in real time and spiritual “unity.” A stated but unpublicized goal of the Tomorrowland movement is to prepare the way for a supernatural leader who ushers in global unity and peace for the next generation. For now, here are five key ways to pray concerning this unholy convocation:
- 1. DISUNITY AND DIVISION – “If Satan opposes himself and is divided, he cannot stand; his end has come.” (Mark 3:26) Reaffirm the protection of the blood of Messiah over ourselves and our families, declare division over this effort to unite these gateway cities and their youth in demonic covenants. May there be division in their relationships, communications, and technical attempts to “Unite” the people of “Tomorrow” in the land.
- 2. DISRUPTION – Ask God to disrupt the festival so it either does not take place or is of little impact. Last year’s Tomorrowland was held in Jerusalem, where attendance was thankfully quite low. Intercessors prayed for disruptions of many kinds. Praise be to God, the sound system did not work properly, satellite connections were confused and the electronics failed. The concert began so late that many left before it ever even started. This year, may the Lord of the Armies of Heaven release His mighty arsenal to disrupt and prevent the event from achieving its goals! Declare Isaiah 5:20 concerning the demonic realm which conceived and planted this event into men’s hearts: “Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.”
- 3. DIVINE DELAY – When the enemy attempts to accelerate events ahead of God’s timing, most intercessors know to pray for delay. Consider also that in Revelation 10:6, an angel declares before an outpouring of judgment, “There will be no more delay!” This implies there had been prior delays in the mercy of God. There are times when intercessors may proactively proclaim: “Let there be delay”. At this time in Israel and around the world, a generation of young people is ripe for a powerful move of the Holy Spirit. Pray for divine delay, that this generation not be blindly swept by unholy worship into covenants of death but freed from the power of demonic sounds to hear the sound of the Lord. “I will contend with those who contend with you, and your children I will save.” (Isaiah 49:25)
- 4. PRAISE YHVH – Demonic beings understand the power of music to open hearts to spiritual realms. As they seek to deceive and capture the souls of youth through their demonically anointed music, we need to release the far greater power of anointed worship to sing songs of deliverance over a generation and over Jerusalem. Don’t hold back because like me, you may not have a good singing voice in the natural! Your praise in song as well as oral declaration is no less effective in the Spirit.
- 5. EXPOSE EVIL – Pray this occult nature of this event will not stay hidden from older generations but get exposed and revealed, especially to spiritual leaders, gatekeepers and intercessors of the countries targeted. “For nothing is hidden that will not become evident, nor anything secret that will not be known and come to light.” (Luke 8:17)
“Pray as if the outcome of the matter depends entirely on your intercession, knowing it does not.” (Jack Hayford) Thank you for standing on the walls with us for Zion’s sake!